Fargo Auto Injury Treatment
Throughout the years, we've cared for many men and women with auto injury symptoms in our Fargo, ND clinic. Chiropractic adjustments are the optimal approach to these kinds of injuries, and some research shows that approximately 90% of patients show improvement after a whiplash injury when getting chiropractic adjustments.
A crash subjects your entire body to rapid, violent motion that it isn't designed to handle. As a result of the dramatic stresses you're subjected to, the ligaments, tendons, nerve fibers, and muscles of your body can be strained, sprained, or torn during a crash. This can trigger chronic pain and disability if not dealt with right away.
From our practical experience and success treating auto injury cases, we've seen these common symptoms in our patients:
- Headache Pain - Practically every auto injury patient in our office reports headache pain, and this can have a wide array of causes, depending on the type of injury you had.
- Back pain - Yet another common problem in men and women and particularly after a car wreck.
- TMJ symptoms - Jaw symptoms (or TMJ dysfunction) are yet another common condition we see in our Fargo, ND patients, and can be a challenge to diagnose. Occasionally TMJ problems doesn't arise for weeks or months after your injury.
- Radiating pain - Radiating pain can be identified by numbness or prickling in your arms, hands, or legs, and many auto accident patients report this problem.
- Dizziness or Vertigo - This is a complex symptom that can also have a wide array of origins. In most patients, we find that neck trauma is the primary source of this symptom.
- Neck problems - Your cervical spine is one of the most vulnerable parts of your body in a car wreck, and it can very easily be sprained. In fact, most symptoms experienced after a collision can be specifically attributed to injury of the neck.
- Shoulder problems - Your shoulder can be injured by the seat belt, the strains on your arm during a collision, or can be a secondary symptom caused by neck injury.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome - This is another problem caused by damage to your neck during a collision.
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms after an accident, give our clinic a call. It's important for you to know that you don't have to suffer! Chiropractic is a safe, successful, and non-invasive approach that works for these types of injuries.
If you've been injured just a short time ago, it's essential that you seek treatment right away. Untreated injuries can result in decreased mobility and the creation of scar tissue, and that can lead to prolonged pain and impairment. Research studies show that early, gentle mobilization of the wounded area can speed healing and reduce the risk of long-term problems.
Our clinic is conveniently located in Fargo, ND, and we would love to help you get back on the road to recovery. Give the doctor a call right now at (701) 893-7878 for an appointment.