Long workdays, stress, poor posture, poor sleeping habits, STRESS! These are only a few of the reasons people are living in chronic pain or maybe with “their normal pain”. Guess what? Pain isn’t normal. Pain is the way the body is trying to tell you something wrong. It’s saying slow down and listen to me! Take care of me!
Chiropractic Treatment for Pain
We have had the opportunity at Balance Chiropractic & Rehab to help people live pain-free lives and enjoy the activities they love, sports, playing with grandchildren, avoiding unneeded surgeries, and even avoiding wheelchairs as you or family of patients get older. At Balance Chiropractic Dr. Daniel Pozarnsky make use of:
– Full spine manipulation
– Extremity Adjusting: which includes the shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers, hips, knees, ankles, feet, and even the Jaw ( which is a common cause of headaches and migraines)
– Trigger Point Needling
– Customized, Personalized, Physical Rehab for the spine and extremities.
– Postoperative physical rehabilitation
– Manual and instrument-assisted muscle therapy
– Spinal Decompression Therapy for disc Herniation bulged discs, slipped discs, and degenerative joint disease of the spine, hips, and knee.
One of the best Fargo chiropractors, Dr. Daniel Pozarnsky knows what your body needs and how it can be healed using modern customized chiropractic treatments. With the correct treatment plan, the tool, and the knowledge, Dr. Pozarnsky can literally change your life.
Here what our patients have to say!
One of our patients named Todd had the problem where his hip. Which would give him a lot of discomfort and pain. Todd was assigned a specific chiropractic treatment plan to alleviate his pain and dysfunction. Like Todd, many of our patients identify us as one of the best chiropractors in Fargo and we are famously known for providing quality care and comfort to the patients who step into our clinic.
If you are experiencing alignment issues, stiffness, pain, or other problems in your body, it is time for you to receive health benefits from a chiropractic treatment that is specific to your body.
We are conveniently located in Fargo, ND two blocks South of Main Ave within Pure Chiropractic. Google the Balance Chiropractic and you will be able to locate us easily.Schedule an Appointment